Click Here! =)

Saturday, January 04, 2014

Photography Inspiration - Photos by Kyle Thompson

Disclaimer: I do not own these photos. Shots by Kyle Thompson.











Photos by Kyle Thompson

Kyle Thompson is an American photographer who takes great photos and self-portraits. I saw his photos when a friend of mine over facebook shared a link to his website where he showcases his beautiful shots. As I did my little research about him, he uses a Canon 60D camera however I forgot what lens he is using in taking these shots. I wish I could take photos like him; but I know it takes millions of practice before I can take shots like these. His shots resemble that of top blogger and photographer Tricia Gosingtian too!

I just purchased a new Canon 50mm lens last Christmas and I'm planning to buy another lens. Personally, I really want that EF24-70mm F/2.8L USM Canon Lens but it is just too expensive for me who is a struggling blogger and still a student on my second degree (Law). Maybe I'll just settle for a Canon EF 28mm-135mm F/3.5-5.6 USM IS lens. I'm considering also an upgrade of my camera body too, ah at first it was Canon 7D but when I found out it is using a compact flash for its storage of photos and the model is quite old I got discouraged and changed my mind and considering Canon 70D instead but then again Canon 60D is much cheaper and they almost have the same features with Canon 60D and this awesome photographer named Kyle Thompson uses Canon 60D, I might consider Canon 60D over Canon 70D soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...