Click Here! =)

Monday, December 09, 2013

The Perks of Having a Short Hair







The following are the perks of having a short hair:
1. You will drastically save a lot of shampoo and conditioner. When my hair was still long and considering that I have a very thick hair, a sachet of shampoo and a sachet of conditioner seem not enough for my hair. Now that I have a very short hair, I noticed that one sachet of shampoo and conditioner is more than enough for my hair!

2. You'll get less pimples. Hair is basically dirty, especially when you ride a public transport on your way to school or office. I don't have a car and I commute to school every day and usually during rush hour when thousands of vehicles are on the highway and their smoke emissions are so intense and lots of drainage works are being done on the highway too, so dust and smoke are just everywhere on the highway as the result, my long hair catches all the dirt and my hair most of the time touches my hair, transferring all the dirt to my face and voila, pimple break outs here and there! With a shorter hair, lesser hair would touch my face; which means lesser dirt and bacteria transmission and lesser pimples!

3. You will look young. That's the one thing that I have noticed after my hair was cut! Maybe this is the primary reason why most moms and grandmas have a short hair! hahaha!

4. You head feels lighter. I don't know if you will agree with me but I feel like my hair feels lighter. Now, I don't feel the need to tie my hair because when I do, I make sure that I tie my hair tightly and sometimes the tightness gives me discomfort.

However, having a short hair also has its consequences like not being able to style your hair the way you wanted to but for me, it cannot offset the great feeling I feel with a shorter hair! :) 

Wearing:
Polo Shirt - USC Bar Operations
Origami Skort - Roselyn White
Sandals - Steve Madden
Bag - Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...