Click Here! =)

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Hello Second Semester!




"Start with what you already know and start working with what you can do." - Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

My hard work during my first semester as a freshman Law student has been finally paid off! I passed all the subjects of the first semester and that was NOT definitely a piece of cake. Before I entered Law School, I thought Law School is not that difficult but I was wrong. I never expected that time that in Law School, we are required to read lots of books, and in addition, SUPREME COURT DECISIONS! Imagine, one law professor would just give you 20 or sometimes 45 Supreme Court Decisions (each decision has an average page numbers of 4 to 10 on a long bond paper, using font size 9, VERY LONG!) to read for the oral examinations and another professor would also give a set of cases and you need to read them in a span of 2 or 3 or 4 days! 

Law School is NEVER EASY. My law professor who is also the dean of the School of Law and Governance of the University of San Carlos once said that, "Law School is not all about intelligence, it's also about diligence." She is correct. Becoming a lawyer does not only require a man with high IQ it also needs diligence, without the latter, Law School would be impossible to survive.

On November 5, 2012 will be the start of my 2nd semester as a freshman Law Student, still, I hope and pray that I can survive this semester. For me, not only intelligence and diligence are primary ingredients in surviving Law School but also
divine intervention. 

For God be the Glory! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...