Click Here! =)

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Fashion Inspirations - November 2013: Mango Lookbook #2: Forest









So far, this is my favourite Mango lookbook and collection. I love the way Mango balances the colours and print details of their outfits by pairing it with a plain-coloured outfit. This will be my fashion inspirations for this month and up to December; but of course, I will still post my fashion inspiration for the month of December. The weather here in the Philippines will be a bit chilly up to January and because of that, having a bomber/leather/denim jacket is my target purchase for that certain period. My favourite look from the photos above? The second photo and the third from the last photo. What's yours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...