Click Here! =)

Sunday, September 08, 2013

Which is which?


This?


or this?

Life is full of choices. Everything that we do involves making a choice. Like dressing up, sometimes we make choices such as choosing what belt should we pair with our jeans or what is the appropriate pair of shoes that we can match well with our jeans. When me and my cousin had a shoot with the outfits above, I really had a hard time choosing which belt should I pair with my Jack Daniels shirt and my Mullet Skirt. Since that time I couldn't really decide which is which, so I chose both! :)

What do you think works best with my outfit? The blue skinny belt or the "thick" one, I mean that brown waist belt?

Well, I leave you with this last shot that did not make it with the above collage.


Wearing:
Jack Daniels Shirt - Roselyn White
Skinny Belt - Mom's gift
Waist Belt - SM Department Store
Mullet Skirt - Forever 21
Bag - Mango
Platforms - Primadonna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...