Click Here! =)

Friday, May 04, 2012

Nuffnang Philippines' Shout Out: The Cebu Invasion

After posting a blog about Cebu City's top tourist destinations, Nuffnang Philippines invited me on their event here in Cebu City!


April, 28, 2012. I went to Redbox, Ayala Center Cebu to meet and greet with fellow Cebuano bloggers! 

Warning, there will be lots and lots of photos posted below! =)









Oh! Food! <3 <3 <3





Me with Miss Eden of chicinthetropics.com. She's so nice. I asked her for an advice and tips about blogging and she never hesitated to give me a lot! :) Thank you very much Miss Eden! <3


Mayang came in late for the event but still she enjoyed the event! :)














Nuffnang Philippines' Country Manager, Mr. Carlos of foodiemanila.com.





Nuffnang gave us a lot of freebies and I even won on their raffle! haha :) 

We singed our hearts out, especially Rob of finlust.blogpost.com. We really enjoyed every bit of time during the event. I love meeting new friends especially from the same field of interest. I hope Nuffnang will have an another event here in Cebu. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...